Yay! I have Felicity's Scenes and Settings too and I think it is beautiful [img]smile.gif[/img] What a great find!
Grapedy, you are winner of the unreal bargain award! What a find - congratulations!
Yay! I have Felicity's Scenes and Settings too and I think it is beautiful [img]smile.gif[/img] What a great find!
That's so cool!! I look around the Salvation Army sometimes with my parents, I've never seen anything AG yet. Now I feel like there is hope!
Till today, there had never been AG stuff at our thrift stores either. If mine can get something good like this anybody's can!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA! The best thrift store in my area (read: the one with the best names on the clothes tags) is run by a bunch of blue-haired Gestapos who probably sort out the good stuff for themselves.Originally posted by Grapedy1982:
Till today, there had never been AG stuff at our thrift stores either. If mine can get something good like this anybody's can!
They once yelled - yes, YELLED - at my 42 year old sister for OPENING a game to make sure all the pieces were there.
I didn't say it was the FRIENDLIEST place...
Awesome find!! congrats!!!
Congratualtions on Felicity's Scenes and Settigs! What a great find!
Bookmarks